Terms & Conditions:
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Website
These Terms are issued by Dreamy Floral & Décor Bar Ltd. for St Kitts Nevis Florist whose Registered Office and trading address is at Koi Building, One Airport Road, Golden Rock, St. Kitts. The company is registered in the Federation of St Kitts & Nevis.
1.1 These terms and conditions (Terms) are issued by Dreamy Floral & (the Company). They apply to the entire contents of the websites under the domain name www.stkittsnevisflorist.com (the Website) whether you act as a private individual and consumer (“Consumer”) or as a business (“Business”) (referred to as “You” other than where specifically indicated) and the Company.
1.2 By accessing any part of the Website, You shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. If You do not accept these Terms in full, You must leave the Website immediately.
1.3 The Company may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms, because they are binding on You.
1.4 You warrant that You possess the legal authority to enter into any agreement and to use this Website in accordance with its Terms.
1.5 Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
1.6 The Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice and shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the Website.
2 USE AND CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
2.1 You warrant that any information that You provide when You register as a customer is accurate and complete in all respects and You will notify the Company of any changes to that information.
2.2 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password and for restricting access to Your computer to prevent unauthorized access following registration.
2.3 You agree not to impersonate any other person or business, organization or body corporate or to use a false name that You are not authorised to use.
2.4 We may disable any account where we think you have failed to comply with the Terms or we think unauthorized use has been made of the Website.
2.5 As a condition of Your use of this Website, You warrant to the Company that You will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
3 USE OF MATERIAL APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
3.1 The Website, its design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and any necessary software used in connection with the Website is the exclusive property of the Company.
3.2 You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Website.
3.3 If You breach any of these Terms Your permission to use the Website and any extracts of material from it terminates and You must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
PLEASE READ. By using the hashtag #stkittsnevisflorist of #thedreamygroup in response to our request, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following:
- You confirm that you own all right, title and interest to the contents of your post, including any images, videos, and text (“Your Content”), and that Your Content does not infringe any intellectual property rights or violate privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- You give Provide Dreamy Floral & Décor Bar Ltd. (d/b/a St. Kitts Nevis Florist) and its affiliates (collectively, “us” or “we”) permission to repost, share, regram, copy, display, distribute, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, or otherwise use (“Use”) Your Content in our social media feeds on Instagram and Facebook, our website, print, and other marketing channels (“Marketing Channels”), anywhere in the world and for any purpose. This permission does not expire.
- You understand that Your Content may appear in connection with our advertising and promotions, in public view
- We are under no obligation to compensate you (monetarily or otherwise) for our Use of Your Content now or in the future.
- We may remove Your Content from any Marketing Channel for any reason, or may just decide not to Use Your Content.
- You release us, and our respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against all liability relating to your permission and our Use of Your Content.
- If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you represent that a parent or legal guardian also agrees to above-mentioned terms on your behalf.
- Products may vary slightly in appearance from those depicted on the Website within reason due to local and/or seasonal availability. This includes flowers being delivered in bud to preserve the long life and freshness of the bouquet.
Notice to Third Parties: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content featured in the Marketing Channels infringes your copyright, or other intellectual property right, please contact our customer service dept. for more information on how to notify us.
4 INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
4.2 When the Company asks You to submit financial information, such as Your credit or debit card number the Company uses industry standard technology for secure commercial transactions. This encrypts data, including Your credit or debit card number. The Company will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made using Your personal or financial details, unless we are negligent. Most banks or credit card providers either cover all charges resulting from such unauthorized use or limit Your liability to a maximum amount. Refer to Your credit or debit card agreement to check Your coverage liability.
4.3 Your dealings with any third parties via the Website and any terms or conditions agreed with, or representations given by, them, are solely between You and such third parties. The third party will be responsible for protection and security of Your personal data or financial details which they collect. You agree that the Company is not liable for such dealings.
The company does guarantee satisfaction that your floral arrangement will stay fresh for four days after delivery, based on the care given to it, click here. Products cannot be returned after being purchased due to nature of the business. The company’s sole maximum liability will be, within its sole discretion, not more than to either refund the actual purchase price paid by the customer, or to replace and deliver an equivalent floral arrangement as soon as reasonably practicable.
Cancellation of orders must be done 24 hours prior to the delivery or pick up date. After the 24-hour period prior to the delivery or pick up date has been passed, the company is not responsible for the charges that has been made and cannot provide the recipient with the option to cancel. This option can only be done after the period once the order has not been made.